five souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

five souls

This is a warriors rp site. For all fans of warriors, before joining read the rules and dont forget, have fun :3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:DAH RULEZ:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sootpaws
Admin
Sootpaws

.:DAH RULEZ:. Empty
PostSubject: .:DAH RULEZ:.   .:DAH RULEZ:. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 am

Hey this is Sootpaws here this is what you need to follow if u wanna role-play and not have to hear me or another admin bitch at you about disobeying rules.

1. If you're ranked and have special privileges, please do NOT abuse the power. We don't need anyone giving themselves more levels than needed, so please don't make me go out of my way to talk to you. We as well don't need you blocking people unless they break a rule more than once. At first, I'll give you a warning and strip you of your power for 48 hours. If it happens again, you're power is stripped pertinently. If I hear any further problems from you, you are banned.

2. You may have more than one character. If you choose to have more than one, you can choose to keep it a secret or not. If one of your characters is banned, I will ask you to give me all of your account names and ban all of your accounts. If you do not give them to me, I'll find out myself and ban the IP. You MUST your own character or ask me if you want to have a name like the actual warriors, If that's the case You'll automaticly be an elder.

3. Please no godmodding. We don't need you dodging every attack, controlling characters, going to places you're not supposed to know about, or using more power than you actually have. Seriously, if you're an apprentice and you're against a Leader or deputy,or even rogue, chances are, you'll lose. Don't overdo anything or I will ban you.

4. Language--say whatever you want. Please don't use it towards another member unless it is in the RP though. If using it in the RP please--keep it PG-13. ^^; We don't need every other word to be an F-bomb, okay? I mean we have users here who might not be able to swear or see it because of parental stuff.

5. When Roleplaying, please, no speed. It must be Para and it should at least be two sentences long unless you're put in a situation where you can't think of anything else to say. Please try to use correct spelling/grammar. Please no RUN ON SENTENCES! If you have a long sentence, use commas and periods. Use quotation marks when talking.
Before posting and roleplaying, please look here

6. If you decide to be a character from the books PLEASE stay in character.

7. Please try staying active, we don't need to have 200 accounts here and only 5 are active. If you do not stay active, I will suspend your account. If you're only active with one character and hardly play as the other, please delete your other character. If you're going to be away from the computer for a long period of time for any reason--please notify me or another admin.

8. First come, first serve. It doesn't matter what rank you are, or how long you've been playing, whoever takes the spot as Leader/Deputy/med.cat GOES. Too bad if you didn't get there in time. Please, if you're going to be one of the leaders, deputies, or med.cats, give a reasonable age. We don't need a 10 moon old leader, a 5 moon old med.cat , or a 9 moon med.cat. =_=

9. Relationships? Go wild. You may be paired with anyone you please, as long as it is okay with the other person. Please, no claiming though. Make it so your people have never met before and go from there. Or, if you want them to know each other, make sure both people have in their character sheets that they've known each other. Also, be reasonable. Don't make an 20 moons old Deputy be dating a 6 moons old apprentice

10. Being Killed. If you are killed, you are dead. End of story. You cannot godmod your way out of death. The only way of coming back to life is if starclan sends you back but reborn. If that's the case you have to lose everything of your memory and meet witht he mother of the kist you will be reborn in.

11. Battles. If your clan is at war with another one you must go with a patrol or have your leaders permisson to go into that other clan's terf. This is for your own sake,because you'll likely get killed by a larger patrol

12. HAVE FUN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fivesouls.board-directory.net

.:DAH RULEZ:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
five souls :: Rules And announcments-
Jump to: